The Lycan Alliance [HOUNDS] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brand New forum for the HOUNDS alliance off of Barym Universe in Ogame

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND SIGNED THE ALLIANCE LAWS IN THE ADMINISTRATION SECTION! IT IS A BREACH OF ORDER NOT TO!
Would Tactical Commander, Diplomatic Commander and all Captains please regularly check the Alliance Council Board. Thank you
From 00:00 (GMT) COMMANDER will temporarily have leadership of the Diplomatic Team. In this time i expect you to treat him with the respect you would treat any leader.

Gaining defenses while remainng inactive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paz

Gaining defenses while remainng inactive Empty
PostSubject: Gaining defenses while remainng inactive   Gaining defenses while remainng inactive EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 pm

I've been farming a planet for about a week now and it never had any defenses. Today there was suddenly a rocket launcher, but the player still showed as inactive. How is that possible?
Back to top Go down
samuellavoie90
Captain
Captain
samuellavoie90

PostSubject: Re: Gaining defenses while remainng inactive   Gaining defenses while remainng inactive EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:19 am

I think he Ogame "active or Inactive" player system isnt perfect. its like when u spy a planet twice and you get in 1 report that there is no activity and in another report you get, "there was activity 48 minutes ago".
Back to top Go down
Kitsunebi
Tactical Commander
Tactical Commander
Kitsunebi

PostSubject: Re: Gaining defenses while remainng inactive   Gaining defenses while remainng inactive EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 am

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you probing the planet counts as activity... so it would say 'within the last 15 minutes' the second time you probe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining defenses while remainng inactive   Gaining defenses while remainng inactive Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaining defenses while remainng inactive
Page 1 of 1