The Lycan Alliance [HOUNDS] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brand New forum for the HOUNDS alliance off of Barym Universe in Ogame

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND SIGNED THE ALLIANCE LAWS IN THE ADMINISTRATION SECTION! IT IS A BREACH OF ORDER NOT TO!
Would Tactical Commander, Diplomatic Commander and all Captains please regularly check the Alliance Council Board. Thank you
From 00:00 (GMT) COMMANDER will temporarily have leadership of the Diplomatic Team. In this time i expect you to treat him with the respect you would treat any leader.

Galaxy 9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ducati_Joker

Ducati_Joker

Galaxy 9 Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy 9   Galaxy 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 am

I've founded 3 colonies in Galaxy 9. After I advance the mines to a certain point it will serve as a research network with two of the planets feeding the other to be used as a permanent research station. I used a similar strategy in Universe 19 with great success so I'm repeating it here. I don't know if I'll stop with 3 colonies or found more.

I figured I'd post it in case anyone else wants to colonize near me in G9. I was thinking that if we colonize near each other one of us could maintain a formidable fleet to be used for NINJA purposes should the need arise. Also, we could give each other MOON SHOTS and build jump gates to the lower galaxies with our successes. It's a nice way to quickly and safely move the resources we acquire through combat in the lower galaxies.

It is, as yet, a work in progress though.

Satori [9:467:7]

Kensho [9:466:7]

Daigo [9:468:7]

Now, when I first founded these planets there was a player who scrapped me for two days but he stopped after I built some ABM's and a minimal defense. He hasn't even probed in weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
samuellavoie90
Captain
Captain
samuellavoie90

Galaxy 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy 9   Galaxy 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:13 pm

I already have 4 planets around 9:141
Back to top Go down
Kitsunebi
Tactical Commander
Tactical Commander
Kitsunebi

Galaxy 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy 9   Galaxy 9 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:32 am

I will eventually have planet(s) in gal 9, I am planning on playing the role of a miner this time around so I will have a couple planets in each galaxy, from about gal 5 on I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Galaxy 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy 9   Galaxy 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Galaxy 9
Page 1 of 1