The Lycan Alliance [HOUNDS] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brand New forum for the HOUNDS alliance off of Barym Universe in Ogame

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND SIGNED THE ALLIANCE LAWS IN THE ADMINISTRATION SECTION! IT IS A BREACH OF ORDER NOT TO!
Would Tactical Commander, Diplomatic Commander and all Captains please regularly check the Alliance Council Board. Thank you
From 00:00 (GMT) COMMANDER will temporarily have leadership of the Diplomatic Team. In this time i expect you to treat him with the respect you would treat any leader.

Minimum requirement for newomers

Go down 
3 posters

The minimum requirement for newcomers should be?
Accept all applications
Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_lcap10%Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
At least top 5000
Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_lcap0%Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
At least top 4500
Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_lcap0%Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
At least top 4000
 0% [ 0 ]
At least top 3500
Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_lcap10%Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
At least top 3000
Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_lcap50%Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
At least top 2500
 0% [ 0 ]
At least top 2000
Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_lcap20%Minimum requirement for newomers I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
At least top 1500
 10% [ 1 ]
At least top 1000
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
chandrasekhar
Diplomatic Commander
Diplomatic Commander
chandrasekhar

Minimum requirement for newomers Empty
PostSubject: Minimum requirement for newomers   Minimum requirement for newomers EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:34 am

Ok guys, I think it's time to decide if we're going to accept all the applications or only the better ones. Please vote and say what you think.
Back to top Go down
samuellavoie90
Captain
Captain
samuellavoie90

PostSubject: Re: Minimum requirement for newomers   Minimum requirement for newomers EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:00 am

Nice initiative chandrasekhar, about this and about replacing thiess.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal

PostSubject: Re: Minimum requirement for newomers   Minimum requirement for newomers EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Perhaps if we make a cut-off for point requirement, we could have a wing alliance where the lower members could join that, and then when they reach the cut-off, they can apply for the main alliance. As for what point, perhaps 3000? I'm not quite sure.
Back to top Go down
chandrasekhar
Diplomatic Commander
Diplomatic Commander
chandrasekhar

PostSubject: Re: Minimum requirement for newomers   Minimum requirement for newomers EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah I think that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minimum requirement for newomers   Minimum requirement for newomers Empty

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirement for newomers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lycan Alliance [HOUNDS] Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Suggestions-
Jump to: