The Lycan Alliance [HOUNDS] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brand New forum for the HOUNDS alliance off of Barym Universe in Ogame

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND SIGNED THE ALLIANCE LAWS IN THE ADMINISTRATION SECTION! IT IS A BREACH OF ORDER NOT TO!
Would Tactical Commander, Diplomatic Commander and all Captains please regularly check the Alliance Council Board. Thank you
From 00:00 (GMT) COMMANDER will temporarily have leadership of the Diplomatic Team. In this time i expect you to treat him with the respect you would treat any leader.

Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing?

Go down 
5 posters

Yes
Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing? I_vote_lcap78%Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing? I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
No
Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing? I_vote_lcap22%Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
chandrasekhar
Diplomatic Commander
Diplomatic Commander
chandrasekhar

Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing?   Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:02 am

Would you like our alliance to make a wing that would accept applications from lower ranked players?
Back to top Go down
Hawktalon

PostSubject: Re: Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing?   Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:05 am

yes I feel that training them is key to having a strong alliance. We should not have a mass alliance though have a cap for the main alliance. I'd cap the wing alliance at the most at 45-50 and at the least 25-30.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal

PostSubject: Re: Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing?   Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 pm

I think a wing would be very helpful. It would keep the main alliance from growing to be too big and having an overwhelming task of trying to keep track of everyone. We could then have them apply from the wing to the main alliance once they hit the 3000 rank.
Back to top Go down
Kitsunebi
Tactical Commander
Tactical Commander
Kitsunebi

PostSubject: Re: Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing?   Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:04 pm

We also need to decide who we put in the wing alliance, I would like to put the wing alliance as anyone not in the top 1000-2000 (somewhere in there) goes to the wing alliance, if they get to that defined ranking, then they can join the main alliance. Also, this ranking restriction can be made more strict over time so that people who are not advancing their planets will eventually end up in the wing alliance, where they would better fit.
Back to top Go down
Thunderbolt

PostSubject: Re: Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing?   Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:54 am

yes, there are too many weaker members in main alliance.. minimum rank requirement should be 1000... or potentially higher.

Members of rank +1000 cannot contribute to cause (or assist) of members below 500 becasuse they lack the resources, so there is little point to us being in the same alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing?   Do you want HOUNDS to make a wing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1