The Lycan Alliance [HOUNDS] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brand New forum for the HOUNDS alliance off of Barym Universe in Ogame

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND SIGNED THE ALLIANCE LAWS IN THE ADMINISTRATION SECTION! IT IS A BREACH OF ORDER NOT TO!
Would Tactical Commander, Diplomatic Commander and all Captains please regularly check the Alliance Council Board. Thank you
From 00:00 (GMT) COMMANDER will temporarily have leadership of the Diplomatic Team. In this time i expect you to treat him with the respect you would treat any leader.

alliance stronghold

Go down 
5 posters

should we have an alliance stronghold
Yes
alliance stronghold I_vote_lcap100%alliance stronghold I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
alliance stronghold I_vote_lcap0%alliance stronghold I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hawktalon

alliance stronghold Empty
PostSubject: alliance stronghold   alliance stronghold EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:10 am

Almost every alliance ive talked to or been in has one im wondering if we do too and if not that we probably should start one but I won't make this a final say. If we don't have one then we can vote one whether or not we should have one. this one is going to be timed for a month though so we can have a definite out come. If you are for an alliance stronghold then give an opinion on where (only valid if we don't have one)
Back to top Go down
jimmethy

PostSubject: Re: alliance stronghold   alliance stronghold EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:40 am

What does a stronghold do and what is the point of it?
Back to top Go down
Hawktalon

PostSubject: Re: alliance stronghold   alliance stronghold EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:52 am

Its kinda a highly protected storehouse of alliance member planets which allows them to help one another.
Back to top Go down
Percival
High Commander
High Commander
Percival

PostSubject: Re: alliance stronghold   alliance stronghold EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:54 am

Could someone elaborate a bit more, like one system chock full of high ranks from the alliance, with a spot for lower ranks to reside and create a well defended base.
Dont quite understand how the alliance can have 'a' stronghold.

Would be a good idea, but practicalities could render it difficult to make.

HC Percival
Back to top Go down
chandrasekhar
Diplomatic Commander
Diplomatic Commander
chandrasekhar

PostSubject: Re: alliance stronghold   alliance stronghold EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:41 pm

If you're a miner/turtle and don't have too many planets in your original galaxy, it's best to make a few planets in galaxy 8,9 and that's where we should make our stronghold.
Back to top Go down
Kitsunebi
Tactical Commander
Tactical Commander
Kitsunebi

PostSubject: Re: alliance stronghold   alliance stronghold EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 pm

I have started a census topic in the general chat on the forum so that we can get an overall view of where our member planets are bunched up. Having a stronghold seems like a good idea to me, and this will help us know where our strength's currently are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alliance stronghold   alliance stronghold Empty

Back to top Go down

alliance stronghold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lycan Alliance [HOUNDS] Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Suggestions-
Jump to: