The Lycan Alliance [HOUNDS] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brand New forum for the HOUNDS alliance off of Barym Universe in Ogame

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND SIGNED THE ALLIANCE LAWS IN THE ADMINISTRATION SECTION! IT IS A BREACH OF ORDER NOT TO!
Would Tactical Commander, Diplomatic Commander and all Captains please regularly check the Alliance Council Board. Thank you
From 00:00 (GMT) COMMANDER will temporarily have leadership of the Diplomatic Team. In this time i expect you to treat him with the respect you would treat any leader.

United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samuellavoie90
Captain
Captain
samuellavoie90

United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB) Empty
PostSubject: United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB)   United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:03 am

In the template invitation letter I read this:

"We are also the alliance that FOUNDED the United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB)
This is a Meta-Alliance of several alliances, expanding our trade and defence network."

Yet I haven't noticed any part of the forum meant for our involvement in that alliance...
Back to top Go down
Thiess
Founder
Founder
Thiess

PostSubject: Re: United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB)   United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:16 am

Thats because only certain people go onto a seperate forum to represent us, your reps are myself, percival, kitsunebi and commander.

That is why its not on here.
Back to top Go down
https://houndsforum.forumotion.net
samuellavoie90
Captain
Captain
samuellavoie90

PostSubject: Re: United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB)   United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:47 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Hawktalon

PostSubject: Re: United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB)   United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Question: Is UAEB like NATO where if one alliance is attacked its considered an attack on all members of each alliance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB)   United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB) Empty

Back to top Go down

United Allied Empires of Barym (UAEB)
Page 1 of 1